JPedal

JPedal is an application for viewing and printing of pdf files. Features of JPedal:

* JPedal supports a wide variety of different font technologies.
* Jpedal supports the following colour spaces: DeviceRGB, CalRGB, DeviceGRAY, CalGRAY, ICC, indexed, DeviceCMYK and DeviceN.
* Jpedal also reads and displays raw tiff, jpg and gif file formats.
* Text can be extracted from an entire document, a single page, from within page co-ordinates or from tables. Font information and metadata can also be extracted.
* JPedal can extract any image from a pdf with a choice of output options.
* View, edit, print and extract content from interactive FDF forms.
* JPedal includes an interactive search function that allows you to search either the current page or the entire pdf document for occurrences of a word or a phrase.

http://www.jpedal.org/

1 comment:

  1. I was able to open a PDF on my Surface Pro 3 and add notes/comments and save it. When I tried to open the next day and add additional comments I was unable. Pen works in OneNote but I was unable to edit the saved document. Is there something that I am missing?

    digital signature software

    ReplyDelete